OBESITY IS A MAJOR PROBLEM AMONG AMERICAN CHILDREN
Obesity among children in the United States has tripled in the past 30 years. One in five American children suffer from obesity. Obesity increases their risk of lifelong health problems such as Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and social discrimination. Eating healthy at a young age sets kids on the path to a healthy life and helps reduce their risk for developing obesity and diabetes. Nutri360POPS™ are a healthy alternative to sugary, syrup-infused artificial-flavored snacks and drinks currently served in schools.
THE PERFECT SCHOOL SNACK FOR STRENGTH AND NUTRITION
Nutri360POPS™ fits within schools wellness and nutrition policies and meets the nutrition recommendations of the USDA School Meals Guidelines. Not only is Nutri360POPS™ a perfect Smart Snack that can be enjoyed by all students from K-12, but is an appealing and healthy food choice. The all-natural ice pop comes in a convenient size which is easy to handle and eat in four delicious flavors.
- Made from healthy, all-natural, high-quality recipes — a healthy alternative to sugary, syrup-infused artificial-flavored ice pops and drinks.
- Nutri360POPS™ are a nutritious healthy snack fortified with protein and 8 essential vitamins and minerals.
- Inexpensive, and therefore a cost-effective way to provide students with the nutrition and calories they need.
- Provides the nutrition students need during school hours which may help reduce absenteeism and improve mood.
- Provides nutrition and calories needed to help with hydration for developing a healthy brain.
- Healthy eating helps prevent high cholesterol and high blood pressure and reduces the risk of developing chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, arthritis and diabetes.
- Children who are given proper nutrition will receive a lifetime bonus of a stronger mind and healthier body.
- All-natural Nutri360POPS™ can help a student feel better, stay focused, grow stronger and promote optimal growth.
- Nom Nom, LLC. is a certified Woman-Owned business.